Down the Rabbit Hole Part 1 - Daily Energy Healing Basics
What are the daily basics you can and should do to maintain your system’s health on an ongoing basis?
1. The Butterfly Release
This 3 minute exercise is easy to learn and use anywhere, at any time.
When you shift a lot, your SB Junction, or Butterfly Bone in your brain gets stuck - a Butterfly Release will undo it and keep you progressing forward.
Great for when you’re feeling stuck or have a headache, the Butterfly Release will give immediate relief, but is best used daily, for about six minutes each day in total.
- Butterfly Release: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/butterfly-release-videos-by-life-coaches-toolbox
2. Go Ape
Go Ape is designed to turn off the stress hormones that are triggered in your body during stressful situations.
The aggregation of these hormones, and the fact that they don’t really turn off, creates ongoing fatigue and low immunity, as well as an accumulation of belly fat.
3. Butterfly Stress Switch
Use the Butterfly Stress Switch to normalize and stabilize your stress thresholds and feel calmer and more relaxed.
- Butterfly Stress Switch: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/the-butterfly-stress-switch
Grounding is a powerful tool to help you feel more settled and secure within your body and space. It also helps with practical functionality - in other words getting stuff done instead of sitting around in a daze.
- Basic grounding: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/grounding
- Advanced grounding: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/advanced-grounding-techniques-for-spiritual-journeyers
- Twin Flame grounding: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/twin-flame-energy-techniques-for-grounding-and-bonding
- Grounding to Gaia & Higher Self: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/chakra-grounding-to-gaia-and-your-higher-self
Meditation is a powerful practice for calming the mind, improving clarity and improving mental focus.
- Alternative forms of meditation: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/alternative-forms-of-meditation
- Basic Relaxation: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-meditationbasicrelaxation.pdf
- Meditation Basics: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-meditationbasics.pdf
- Chants & Mantras: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-meditationchantsmantras.pdf
- Inside Outside Meditation: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-meditationinsideoutside.pdf
- Is Meditation: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-meditationis.pdf
- Lotus Meditation: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-meditationlotus.pdf
- Space Reorientation: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-meditationspacereorientation.pdf
- Watcher Meditation: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-meditationwatcher.pdf
- Who Am I Meditation: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-meditationwhoami.pdf
Gratitude is a powerful practice for not only meditation, but for staying upbeat and positive.
When you are constantly giving thanks, you develop a habit of looking for, and finding, the things you have to be grateful for.
- Gratitude for Couples: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-gratitudeforcouples.pdf
- Gratitude Journal: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-gratitudejournal.pdf
- Gratitude Rampages: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-gratituderampages.pdf
- Revelation Experiences: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-gratituderevelation.pdf
- Saying Thank You: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-gratitudethankyou.pdf
- Wishful Thanking: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-gratitudewishfulthanking.pdf
- Be Greatful: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/images/downloads/lifecoachestoolbox.com-gratitudebegreatful.pdf