Learn meditation with Shaman Jonathan Hartman.
Around the world, more and more people are cottoning on to the many benefits of meditation as a daily habit and practice.
Throughout history however, many of our famous celebrities and personalities have all been great proponents of daily meditation, including modern legends Oprah Winfrey, Angelina Jolie, Paul McCartney, Tina Turner and Hugh Jackman.
What are the benefits of meditation?
Meditation has a number of key, proven scientific benefits.
- Increased positive emotions
- Improved life satisfaction
- Boosts immune function
- Decreases pain and inflammation
- Increases social connection and reduces feelings of loneliness
- Increases memory
- Improved attention and focus
- Improves empathy and compassion
- Increases resilience in hard times
- Generates feelings of helpfulness
- Decreases anxiety, stress and depression
- How soon will you see results?
One of the incredible features of meditation as a practice and modality is that you see both short- and long-term results. So, you will most likely experience a calmer, more restful feeling from your very first meditation session.
Over time, you'll begin to see other fantastic results:
- Experience inner peace and contentment
- Quell your internal chatter
- Understand yourself better
- Find a sense of calm
- Feel more grounded and secure
- Explore your faith and beliefs more deeply