Notes: Ego in society discussion
Part 1 of the discussion on ego in society - notes for all the main areas, tied to my personal shift.
Not something I’d usually post, but group members enjoyed it.
Background, History and Programming
- If you are personally fulfilled and happy in your desires then you’ll be docile and easy to control
- Unconscious aggressive irrational desires of anger and violence and sexuality
- Media and political strategies to control thinking, feeling, desires of masses
- Ego system was engineered
- People require to be controlled and can’t be given freedom
- Pessimism about humanity and democracy
Engineering of consent
- Make you believe this is your free will choice because you desire it
- People are happiness machines - believe their personal happiness trumps everything
- Good economic strategy
- Made people docile and conformist
- Most irrational human fear is fear of survival
- Reich introduced releasing irrational self and sexual freedom
- Lead to self important, greedy egos, depression, modern sexual culture
- Documentary: century of the self
- PR and public opinion polling leads to mob outrage and censorship - right to control content
Individual Responses and Behaviors
- Accusations of being closed to learning
- Offense at being exposed to new information - forced learning
- Insistence on sharing/speaking (you don’t know what I’m going to say, it will be new to you, you will learn from me: reestablishing superiority)
- Accusations of "pushing psychobabble”
- Accusations of being know-it-all
- Apply their own internal tone
- Do not consider possible alternate tones
- If they don’t understand it is because you are stupid and ignorant and a bad teacher
- People want to live a story more exciting than theirs
- Respect those who keep going against impossible opposition
- Want to define content and feel they have the right to
- Scared to think freely for fear of exclusion
- Metamodel offense at vocabulary to distract from content flow e.g. fact-natics
- Freedom of speech and free thought is great…. unless it offends me
- Codependence makes people scared to offend others
- Somewhere to go, something to do, something to look forward to, a belief in a higher power
- Contradictory, irrational and can’t see fault in themselves
- Resort to anger, distraction and obfuscation, personal insult
Mob Responses and Behaviors
- We don’t have democracy - we have mob-ocracy
- Ganging up
- Anger spreads like a virus
- Group is reduced to LOWEST energy - what triggers this? Usually highest balances it out Trends are acceptable quickly because of MASS resonance
- The outrage mob
- Speech repression/censorship
- Feel entitled to take over even when it is announced as insulting
- No right to think freely for yourself
- Might not be majority, but use intimidation and violence to be powerful
- Often driven by trends and news
- The Internet makes me sentimental for old-time lynch mobs. At least back then, you had to put on your jacket, go outside and get your hands dirty - Gillbert Gottfried
- Villian of the week/moment
- People love to hate
- Scares people away from debate and discussion
- Try to make you look bigoted
- Penalise people for saying stuff you don’t agree with or like
- Censorship and political correctness
Morphic Field Programming and Existing Societal Beliefs
- I must take on anything new - programmed to be easily programmable
- Single focus learning - caused by visual focus of TV learning
- “LISTENING is the job requirement of a shrink”
- Medicine really works - people know theirs meds and see them as status
- It’s shameful to have inappropriate emotions - emotions are inappropriate
- Money defines your status
- We don’t show partial views - we show partisan and subjective views
- The Chilling Effect - turtle and isolate and hide
- Climate of fear creates conformism by force
- Acceptability (or desire) ensures the security of belonging which ensures survival
- Majority Americans support hate speech laws
- 47% Americans think First Amendment goes too far
- Narcissism and mental illness are diseases beyond your control
- 30% of students surveyed are narcissists
- Everything is about relating to others and social connection “people are all that matter”
- False belief that democracy and capitalism are intrinsically linked
- Emotion makes you irrational
- The American Dream - the satisfaction of our individual desires and needs is our highest happiness; and that highest purpose can be work (career) related
Silver Bullet Syndrome
- Giving soul to God/Jesus bypasses long spiritual journey - instant fix
- Forgiveness silver bullet for release and working through
- Revelation is shortcut for learning curve and layers
- Miracle is lazy healing
- Conversion is a lazy journey of faith - borrows on others’ faith
- LOL - I believe in giving them miracles and revelation and they can’t accept it - I don’t drop to them at their level, I talk to them at mine
- Anything to do with God
- New information is seen as learning - feel schooled because they are exposed to learning against their will
- Conversion and convincing
- New perspectives are seen as new info
- Afraid of new and change
- Constant focus on medical care as a human right - "it’s a need”
- Relationships are control - can’t control you in conversation then you are not a person worth loving
- If you’re not worth loving then you can be attacked because then you are better off dead
- You re-create yourself during entertainment (entertainment means "hold among” or “hold in a certain mindset”)
- Entertainment includes you as the viewer - everyone included. Leads to attachment to shows.
- This leads to emotional involvement in sports, shows. This triggers extreme emotions you CANNOT release during the show because it’s too short. This creates attachment emotionally to seeing next show and leaves you with unresolved emotions.
- These unresolved emotions are unacceptable in society and you are rejected for them. After initial inclusion, the contrast of rejection feels worse. Leads to depression and medication.
- You live vicariously through the shows but never release the emotional load. But you still go on a roller coaster. So you want to hide and turtle and watch when you’re low, and it makes you feel better immediately, but over the long term makes you feel worse.
- Short shows lead to short attention span. Maximum is about 2 hours. Limits how long you can focus for and thereby the amount of facts and threads you can hold together (comprehension), in order to formulate a conclusion.
- Facts are laid out for you and you are given the steps - they spoon feed and think for you. e.g. documentary ordering of facts to create thread.
- Trains you to believe you must wait and see instead of deciding where to go. Takes away choice.
- Ego’s last push is the teacher: no one will ever accept you as a teacher.
- Self worth - you are not good enough to serve God.
- You will never be liked as a teacher.
- People don’t want solutions, they want you to present solutions they already agree with and have thought of so they can feel smart.
- If you present a new solution it makes them look stupid because they have been one upped so they feel inferior.
- A solution they’ve thought of they can agree with or disagree with immediately, and debate with confidence.
- If you give them one or two steps up, they may be able to reach it in the conversation. But the whole new solution contains too many facts for them to process which makes them feel even more stupid.
- They don’t have time to understand it to feel that they agree and are making a free will choice.
- If they don’t agree internally they will feel forced.
- Special syndrome
- People are told that they are special but life doesn’t bear it out.
- So they find a niche group that helps them define their identity.
- When you attack the ism you are attacking them personally and negating what makes them feel special, validated and like they belong.
- You personalize stories and use examples to present it as my subjective truth so that you can defend your position and retreat if necessary.
- This happens because we’re too scared to share facts as absolute truth. Defense mechanism.
- Expect you to be considerate of their level - talk to them at their level. But this limits them to where they are. I force them to reach higher.
- If I just talk and don’t explain then I am inconsiderate of their level and content limitations when I’m assuming they’re at my level.
- If I assume they have content limitations and take the time to explain, then I am condescending, arrogant, speaking down to them, teaching, sprouting psychobabble, forcing my opinion and forcing them change.
- People will ask you a question they don’t know the answer to, and when you give them an answer, they feel they still have the judgement and knowhow to say you’re wrong - even when they admit they don’t know.
- We’re creating a world for children article + they expect to have everything served to them.
Problems in me
- Everything I bring is new information
- I come across at know-it-all
- My confidence is threatening
- I stand my ground
- Paradigm blindness to their lack of knowledge
- I speak generally and people hear personally
- My interest in the chat is only learning - you are just a mirror: interchangeable and an accessory
- I think too much
- Want stories - my style is very factual and doesn’t tell the story
- I give too many details and too much homework
- I give unsolicited opinions - subjective truth conflict
- See my laughter and calm as mocking or narcissism
- I alienate potential followers instead of wooing them
- Spiritual teachers are linked to cults
- People are anti-religion and have strong personalized beliefs
- You have the right to say it - I’m just not going to stand here and listen
- I would get arrested in the US
- I have empathy for pattern and pain but not the personal story - I don’t share enough of my story?
- Unlikable: PR, advertising, email, digital, web, IT, stripping, hooking, NLP, healing, God, hypnotherapy, intelligent, white, female, attractive
- I get 1-on-1 arguments but haven’t triggered the outrage mob
- I’m scary and intimidating
- I don’t have a fixed position on anything and don’t play favorites
- I share info and shortcuts to help
- You can heal anything by free will choice
- God exists. Period.
Problems in them
- Paradigm blindness to who I am and my background
- Expectations of what a spiritual teacher should be
- Paradigm blindness that someone can speak like this and think like this
- Expect you stay within guidelines of what you are allowed to talk about
- Are fact-natics - converted on facts. Don’t research those facts or the opposition side. Have nothing to debate with except facts. Must defend the cause - it is the price for entry and inclusion
- Believe you will be converted if you hear the truth - scream the truth at you (higher truth trumps).
- I speak generally and people hear personally
- Expect to be made comfortable and welcomed and accommodated
- Special syndrome - everyone is special
- Assume you want to change them
- Believe you are invested in their journey because it’s the most exciting thing that has ever happened to them
- Paradigm blindness to higher levels and experiences and that their stuff may be boring
- They don’t want clarity - they want to draw their own interpretation
- Personalise everything
- Want everything to be about exactly where they are and what they are thinking - defining content
- Want to choose what people are allowed to think about and set parameters for content and involvement in conversation
- Feel like victims
- If you don’t directly speak to and address what is NB to them, you don’t understand them - fault of advertising
- Make you responsible for their understanding - TV facts order training
- Expectations of healers, doctors and their behavior
- Defined by a single trauma or experience they can’t get past - can be triggered
- People lie so my honesty is paradigm blindness
- Think my beliefs are narcissistic, maniacal, grandiose, delusional and insane
- Glamorise their self and story - paradigm blindness that others may have mastered lessons they have not yet, or had the experiences that they have had
- If you don’t think my feelings right now are important then you must be a narcissist because you’re dismissing me
- Empathy validation is an instant gratification experience they can process
- All moral judgment is viewed through a lens of personal satisfaction
- The things that make me unlikable are the things that make me trustworthy and believable as a spiritual teacher
- My approach REALLY works
- Want stuff to be dumbed down and be spoon fed and desires catered to - this caters to ego which is what we’re here to remove
- People want stuff to be obfuscated because they want to interpret - stories - they don’t like definite conclusions (arrogant - nothing is absolute truth)
- Must always make free will choice and want this - but they want stuff to be done for them and don’t want to make choices and decisions
- Entertainment (single focus) vs Hekoya (shows dualities)
- Ongoing ego journey ups and downs is seen as ongoing depression, these are not natural ups and downs - creates belief that others are stable and happy all the time through presupposition
- Everything has been confused with likability and personal desires - compassion and empathy don’t mean you will like me
- Compassion with non attachment does not create the intimacy they actually want - not personally involved enough
- Empath doesn’t mean I won’t offend you
- People believe that the way they see you is all about how you make them feel “I really like him or her”
- I’m all the things people don’t like - self discipline, focus, self control, ascetic lifestyle, God focused, a hermit, self validated
- Wanting an ashram makes me look like a cult leader potentially
- Do you fix this societally or individually? Neither - energetically by sucking ego out.
- I give them what they need and not what they want
- People assume you must be invested in their personal desires - Govt became business, so has religion
- Our prickly personalities hide us in plain sight - they look past us because they don’t want to see us, so they ignore us. Keeps us safe until we are needed.
- God’s journey recursively of mastering own dark.
- Ego is a hive mind known as Satan - personification carrying the load is Lucifer
- Lucifer does this to give God a break every 1000 years
- Lucifer second only to God - TF of Lillith
- 1000 years HoE - 1000 years Dark cycle
- Lucifer is the savior for the next age and the savior of earth
- “Don’t you ever take time off God?” “I do. Haven’t you heard of the Dark Ages?”
- Ego always exists - triggers next I AM
- Caging of Satan for 1000 years is the removal of ego energy hive mind (Satan) from the field.
- Field level rises as ego sucked out, raising baseline to high enough for heaven on earth.
- Those that can’t survive new heights will die, commit suicide or be taken by rapture.
- If bodies are left behind, possibility of being split to two planets - one 3D and one 5D.
- Soul energies will be sucked out and bodies filled by first layer of Gods in 5D. This raises field high enough for rest to materialize.
- Those left behind on 3D may just experience bodies disappearing “as puffs of smoke.” Final push of field clearing goes via empath load - “sucked” out of field.
- People don’t want answers and solutions - they want to complain. Yet complain when God only listens… ;)
- Narcissist doesn’t feel the emotions, while a seeker steps over the emotions and fear “You learn to survive in the chaos and stay calm”
- I feel the stuff but don’t let it stop me - my existing confidence is experience based: I’ve face it so many times I’m not scared anymore
- Still makes me somewhat uncomfy and I don’t always know how to respond
Trickster, Hekoya, Sacred Clown
- Uses dualities tricks and humor, pranks
- Acts in opposite fashion on purpose
- Sacred knowledge and exceptional intellect
- Contrarian, jester, satirist
- Disobey normal rules of convention
- I withhold no teaching
- I do not insist that you follow me
- I will not convert you
- Teachers can only who you the way
- If they do the work for you or inspire unreachable awe, it’s control
- Teachers get sidetracked by ego
- Sexual confusion as urge to oneness wins out
- Traditionally teachers have abused they power
- There’s conflict, danger and controversy in what I do but I will complete my mission
- People are lazy to do the work themselves
- People want to define the content of their lessons and demand they are entertaining
- Giving them info alone does not drive action
On Narcissism in me
- I’m unlikable and do not woo converts
- I am not charismatic
- I don’t make people reliant on me
- I’m not masterful at manipulation
- I’m too honest
- I’m prickly and unlikable
- I walk my talk
- My emotional balance and clam looks like the distance of psychopathy
- I mastered non attachment early
- I identify complex and rich patterns and threads they can’t understand or follow - grandiose “Do you think we don’t know how smart you are?”
- Empathy does not mean the person agrees with your response or wants to hear about it
- I am a hermit of note - I hate attention and people
- Not looking for validation - happy to remove people from my space instead
- Grandiose sense of self importance - God connection can look like this because cognitive dissonance leads to mental breakdowns often. Price I have to pay.
- Preoccupied with success and power - nope. This is definitely not the career for money and success lol. Had that in marketing.
- Believes he/she is special or unique - nope. I believe I can show anyone who is really willing to do this. I’m just a frontrunner. Not even a very glamorous job.
- Requires excessive admiration - lol. LOL LOL LOL again. Have you seen how often people get pissed off with me? If I’m doing this for admiration, I’m doing a piss poor job LOL ;)
- Sense of entitlement - to what? I’ve lost everything lol. And I can’t even reclaim my career unless I cut all ties with spirituality.
- Manipulates and exploits - I give too freely to even think of a witty way to say no. I’m also too brutally honest. I offend people too much to manipulate them.
- Lacks empathy - I wil help you but I won’t climb into the hole with you. I do have enough detachment to walk away if I can’t help.
- Envious or feels envied - not envious of anyone else and know for a fact most would not want my life at all - they think I’m weird for how I choose to live.
- Arrogant and haughty - the self discipline I have, combined with my confidence and faith, and the years of practice make me look very arrogant. Price I have to pay. Those that are close to me know different. I do prefer to keep that circle small by choice.
- The system makes you stupid and limits your way of thinking. Does this require a whole new way of learning?
- Depression: personalisation, habit and choice - lack of appearance of choice
- If you believe you have the right not to be offended, change the parameters of what offends you
- Nowadays people want to play it safe, but I’m an idiot, I don’t - Gillbert Gottfried
- Write from both sides? Potentially even longer and more confusing
- Documentary style
- I used to think I was insane for begin scared of notifications and emails, now I’ll happily admit it’s because I’m just plain creeped out by people. Back then I was just plain scared. I THOUGHT everyone hated me. Now I KNOW most of them actually do lol ;)
- I’m going to challenge your thinking on ego - it’s about how you feel
- Questions drive everything
- Understand how media impacts you - but if you make them antimedia how do you reach them?
- Content stream: sex and relationships? Christian focus?