- Registering your company
- The different types of companies and which one is right for you
- How and where to register your company
- The cost of company registration
- Annual requirements for registered companies
- A pack of registration forms is included
- What does your business do?
- o Understanding your saleable skills
- o What have you always wanted to do? Finding and following your dream
- Working from home – the pros, cons and pitfalls
- Your working space and dealing with limitations
- How to structure your working day
- Staying focused and positive
- Dealing with boredom and loneliness
- How to source business in the beginning
- How to find new business
- Build an elevator speech
- Overcoming shyness, fear and doubt - with take-home interactive coaching tool
- Which marketing basics do you really need?
- How much can you expect to pay for marketing services?
- The stress of owning your own business
- The stressors and bad habits you’re not expecting
- How to get rest
- Worrying about money and what to do about it
- Easy-to-remember stress management tools that will help you stay calm, focused and positive
Sunday, 11 June 2017
Sunday, 2 July 2017
Course price of R990 includes VAT:
- Secure parking
- Shuttle service from Marlboro Gautrain to venue
- Tea, coffee and refreshments
- Printed reference materials
- Digital resources after the course
Register to attend the one-day workshop at only R990
How does it work?
Once you register and pay for the course, we will send you a pack of pre-course work that you can take a few days to complete, at a leisurely pace.
You don’t have to take this slowly, but by taking it slowly you have time to think about your answers. We’ll use these answers during the course so that you don’t have to waste time coming up with the stuff – or forget half the things that you wanted to work on.
On the day of the course you’ll arrive at the venue and we will spend the day completing a number of exercises that will help you clear your mental and emotional blocks. We won’t just give you the tools, we’ll run them on you within the group, so that you walk out feeling like a new person.
After the course we will send you digital copies of all the tools we’ve given you for daily health and stress management, so that you have resources to help you maintain your pace going forward.
We highly recommend you take the day after the course to just rest and relax, as it will take your body between three days and three weeks to process the information and emotions you’ve released during the workshop.
Drink lots of water before, during and after the workshop, as it will help your body process this entire experience much more quickly.
The advanced spiritual journey is complex, multifaceted, multilayered – and will take you by complete surprise much of the time.
I was blessed to start mine at the age of four, and over the years it has evolved into something extraordinary. I deal in shortcuts and miracles, helping advanced souls who really are determined to reach enlightenment and ascension within this lifetime.
I am a life coach, NLP Practitioner, Energy ReSourcing Practitioner and Hypnotherapy Practitioner, as well as an Energy Healer.
Read more about me here or visit this page to read testimonials.
Shaman Jono Hartman
Shaman Jonathan Hartman has been practicing Shamanism for 3 decades and trained with San, Siberian and Native American Shamans for over 15 years.
If you are looking for an advanced level spiritual healer that can help you with the toughest of journeys and life challenges, then you've found the right place.
No matter your background or religious orientation, Shaman Jonathan is on hand to help you tackle any spiritual or life challenge you are facing - and he won't stop until he's helped you find relief.
All our workshops in Johannesburg are centrally located at the beautiful Country Executive guest house right near the Marlboro Gautrain station.
A shuttle service is available to fetch you from the station, so you don't have to worry about driving that far after the workshop, and there is lots of safe parking if you choose to drive.
All our workshops come with arrival, mid-morning and afternoon tea and refreshments, and lunch is served midway through the day.
Google Map & Address