Down the Rabbit Hole Part 2 - Productivity, Getting Stuff Done & Practical Functionality
When you’re shifting, you tend to get all caught up in your head - especially when ascension flu hits and you feel all groggy and foggy.
When that happens, it’s really hard to focus on work and chores, and get your practical day-to-day stuff done. You battle with practical functionality in other words.
The resources below are designed to help you with gaining clarity, overcoming issues like creative and writer’s block and getting your head right so that you can get on with the business of real life when you need to.
Preparing for a Big Event or Big Day
- Article: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/how-to-prepare-for-a-big-event-meeting-or-presentation
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7LT5hYK_2c&t=3s
Practical Functionality Tool: Acupressure
The second tool for creating practical functionality is five-point acupressure circuits from the book Five Point Touch Therapy by Pierre-Noël Delatte, MD ( http://www.amazon.com/Five-Point-Touch-Therapy-Acupressure/dp/1594774951 ).
Complete the following three circuits for maximum efficacy.
- Restoring the Energetic Coordination of the Brain - http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/restoring-the-energetic-coordination-of-the-brain
- Restoring the Fundamental Vibration - http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/restoring-the-fundamental-vibration
- Restoring the Yin Yang Balance - http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/restoring-the-yin-yang-balance
If you are really pushed for time, only do the circuit for restoring the energetic coordination of the brain. Do try and come back to complete the entire circuit later in the day though.
The second and third circuits help to balance and restore your system, so it is important that you do them whenever possible as well.
Practical Functionality Tool: Music & Sound Therapy
The final immediate relief tool for creating practical functionality the utilization of music and sound frequency and vibration therapy.
Music and sound is something we can all relate to - and the tracks I'm about to suggest have been shown to assist with cognitive and practical functionality, as well as calming your overall system and benefiting you long term.
Listen to them in the background while you're working and watch your productivity increase.
For the record, yes - I listen to a lot of Mozart to help me concentrate. It truly is amazing for creative and focused workflow.
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3El8CEygz4
- Best of Mozart Compilation - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0UmrCXxVA
Sound Therapy Tracks
Chances are this is going to be very new to you, so just relax and enjoy.
These tracks will work directly on the frequency and vibration of your body without you having to focus on it. Listen to these two tracks in order, they'll help you reach and clear areas that you wouldn't otherwise be able to clear.
- Gong Bath Clearing - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQzaBQ9e6ds
- 727Hz Miracle Chord - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2acTj_rEno
These sounds are going to sound very bizarre to you, so a way to use them is to play them at the same time as another audio track, with the tone at a softer level.
- 528Hz Miracle Tone - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xpI00ShS4M
Creative Thinking Reset Tool
This tool works by confusing the speech centre of the brain. Read the instructions and put effort into because it works brilliantly.
Everyone feels uncomfortable and awkward doing it at first.
You can use this tool in multiple ways too....
- Just watch and listen
- Watch with the sound off and say any word that comes to mind when the picture comes up
- Watch with the sound on and STILL say a different word. It's not as easy as you think!
- Creative Thinking Reset: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/creative-thinking-videos-by-life-coaches-toolbox
Feel Good Focus
These videos are designed to give you a visual and mental break and a positive emotional and mental boost.
There are a wide range of feel good focuses for every taste, and they are overlaid with Solfeggio sound frequencies.
- Feel Good Focus: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/feel-good-focus-or-make-yourself-love-anything
- Spiritual Theme: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/feel-good-focus-spiritual-edition
- Travel Theme: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/feel-good-focus-travel-edition
- Doggy Theme: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/feel-good-focus-doggy-edition
- Cat Theme: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/feel-good-focus-kitty-edition
- Shoe Theme: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/feel-good-focus-shoes-edition
- Wedding Theme: http://www.lifecoachestoolbox.com/index.php/feel-good-focus-wedding-edition