Monogamy, Open Relationships & Poly
In this section we're going to unpack your ideas and beliefs around monogamous, open and polyamorous relationships.
By setting these boundaries together up front you never have to guess what your partner is thinking or where there limits are.
Be honest, honest, honest!
When you start being honest with your partner and yourself, you're going to discover that you have so many beliefs in common - often even the bizarre and weird sexual fantasies you'd rather keep hidden.
For the sake of ease, roles are referred to as husband and wife throughout the course.
1. Run through the questionnaire together, reaching consensus on each individual question.
2. If you are unable to reach consensus working together at first, then do the following:
- a. First you are each going to complete the questionnaire on your own.
- b. Then you will make time to sit together and discuss your results.
- c. Lastly you complete this questionnaire together. This time around you will indicate the boundaries you agree on together.
- d. If you are battling to reach consensus, then please seek alternative help from a life coach.