The Butterfly Release is used at the beginning and end of Mirrors of Relationship energy coaching sessions.
So named because of the butterfly-shaped skull bone it works on, the sphenoid bone, the Butterfly Release helps you shift more effectively, stop feeling stuck and can be used to tackle headaches.
The Butterfly Release Instructions
- Take your middle and index finger on either hand and place them on either side of your head, at the outer edge of each eye socket.
- Look at the picture above and identify the purple section marked as sphenoid, next to the bright blue section marked zygomatic bone.
- Move your fingers one finger width closer to your hairline and let them settle naturally into the depression or dip that you'll find there next to the zygomatic bone.
- Apply medium pressure, pressing in on both sides for three minutes.
- Use the timer below to time yourself - it will open in a new window. You may want to rest your elbows on a table while you're applying pressure.