To skip this and move onto the question, use the "NEXT" link in the toolbar above.
A 3 to 6-minute Butterfly Release is recommended at the start and end of every question session.
On this page, you will find a timer, a guided video, and written instructions.
The video contains instructions and a visual focus for you to use during the three minute exercise.
Like all the video content in the tool, the video is linked online from YouTube, and requires an active Internet connection to view. Written instructions can be found below.
When you process a lot of thought and emotions, which is exactly what we'll be doing here, it impacts your physical system.
Most notably, this 'shifting' of excess emotion causes a butterfly-shaped bone in your skull, called the SphenoBasilar Junction, to get stuck.
When your SB Junction gets stuck, you feel stuck!
You can't focus or think, and you feel foggy - kind of like how you feel after crying, but on a less intense level.
Your SB Junction getting stuck is one of the main reasons why you get headaches, feel stuck, can't concentrate, can't focus, can't remember anything and can't get any work done when you've had an emotional or stressful experience or period.
Simply doing a Butterfly Release once a day will help your system process so much more effectively - and will change your life forever.
The Butterfly Release is used at the beginning and end of Mirrors of Relationship energy coaching sessions.
Named because of the butterfly-shaped skull bone it helps release, the sphenoid bone, the Butterfly Release helps you shift more effectively, feel lighter, cope better with emotion and stress, and function more effectively overall.
1. Take your middle and index finger on either hand and place them on either side of your head, at the outer edge of each eye socket.
2. Look at the picture below and identify the purple section marked as sphenoid, next to the bright blue section marked zygomatic bone.
3. Move your fingers one finger width closer to your hairline and let them settle naturally into the depression or dip that you'll find there next to the zygomatic bone.
4. Apply medium pressure, pressing in on both sides for three to six minutes. You may want to rest your elbows on a table while you're applying pressure.
6. It is normal to feel waves of release while doing this. It is also normal to have a purge of emotion, like your tummy working, or even nausea and vomiting, when you're working on stuff like this, and releasing at this level.
While the tools can, and do, go a long way towards simplifying the process, shifting is not easy work, and your system will need all the support it can get.