Camel Pose is a useful tool to help you release blocked and stuck emotions.
Instructions for Camel Pose to Release Blocked Emotion
- Kneel down comfortably on the ground with your hips shoulder-width apart.
- Place your hands flat on your buttocks and thrust your hips forward.
- Lean backwards as far as you comfortably can.
- Feel free to reach back and place your hands onto your ankles, feet or heels if this is comfortable for you.
- Release back up in the reverse order and place both hands onto your heart.