This five point acupressure circuit will help your body to effectively remove scars from the energetic system and heal more deeply.
Done before a Mirrors of Relationship diagnostic, this acupressure circuit will help you release old energetic patterns more effectively.
This circuit comes from the book Five Point Touch Therapy by Pierre-Noël Delatte, MD.
Five Point Technique Application
The purpose of the technique is to stimulate all five acupressure points through touch, so that you are aware of them all at the same time once you've completed the circuit.
On the first application, press each spot firmly, but not painfully, for about five seconds before moving to the next.
Don't be afraid to re-stimulate a spot that you do not feel afterwards.
Once all five spots are similarly sensitive and you're aware of them, cycle through the entire circuit three times, stopping for a second or two at each acupressure spot. Remember you're aiming to feel all five points activated at the same time.
Five Point Circuit for Removing Scars from the Energetic System
Point 1: Spleen 10 (Right)
- On the inner right thigh, five centimeters above the inferior extremity of the femur.
- On the inside of your right knee, feel the big bony protuberance at the lower end of your thigh bone. Proceed upward along your thigh for about five centimeters, then press deeply. You can’t get it wrong, as this point is very sensitive most of the time.
- If you are working on someone else, ask her to stretch her right leg and place your left hand on her right kneecap; the acupressure point will be right under your thumb.
Point 2: Gall Bladder 34 (Left)
- In a depression anterior and inferior to the head of the fibula.
- Feel the external part of your left leg, four to five centimeters below your knee, until you feel a bony protuberance that corresponds to the head of the fibula, the smaller bone of your lower leg. Feel a little depression a little underneath and slightly in front of this projection. Press there. This is a tender spot and hard to miss.
Point 3: Liver 2 (Right)
- On the right foot, 2cm proximal to the margin of the web of the first and second toes.
- This point is located on the top of the right foot, just in the hollow between the first and second toes. If your pressure is strong enough, you will find this point extremely sensitive.
Point 4: Urinary Bladder 62 (Right)
- Inferior to the lateral malleolus, in a depression posterior to the fibular tendons.
- On the external side of your right ankle, search for a protuberance that forms the lower end of the fibula (smaller leg bone). Press just below this projection.
Point 5: Spleen 6 (Left)
- On the internal side of the left ankle, 5cm directly above the tip of the medial malleolus on the posterior border of the tibia.
- This point is located inner side of the left ankle, about five centimeters above the prominence at the lower end of the tibia, the larger lower leg bone, and is often quite sensitive.
- If you are working on yourself, place the little finger of your right hand on the bony projection of your leg bone, and the point will be located under your index finger.
- Make sure you're pressing on the back edge of the tibia and not its front edge.
Complete five point circuit for removing scars from the energetic system
- Remember to cycle through this three times or until you feel sensitivity in all five points simultaneously.