This five point acupressure circuit will help your body to feel more balanced and integrated after you've done energy healing and coaching work.
Done after a Mirrors of Relationship diagnostic and session, this circuit will help you integrate the shifting work you've done and feel more balanced and in sync.
This circuit comes from the book Five Point Touch Therapy by Pierre-Noël Delatte, MD.
Five Point Technique Application
The purpose of the technique is to stimulate all five acupressure points through touch, so that you are aware of them all at the same time once you've completed the circuit.
On the first application, press each spot firmly, but not painfully, for about five seconds before moving to the next.
Don't be afraid to re-stimulate a spot that you do not feel afterwards.
Once all five spots are similarly sensitive and you're aware of them, cycle through the entire circuit three times, stopping for a second or two at each acupressure spot. Remember you're aiming to feel all five points activated at the same time.
Five Point Circuit for Restoring the Fundamental Vibration
Point 1: Pericardium 6 (Right)
- On the anterior forearm, 5cm proximal to the transverse wrist crease, between the tendons of palmaris longus and flexor carpi radialis.
- Place the first three fingers of the left hand on the inside of the wrist of your right hand. Slightly flex your right hand and you'll feel two tendons. Press inbetween these two tendons, about five centimeters away from the wrist crease.
Point 2: Urinary Bladder 2 (Left)
- On the media end of the eyebrow, directly superior to the inner canthus of the eye, on the supraorbital notch.
- Starting from your nose, feel the arch of your left eyebrow with your thumb. One or two centimeters from where your eyebrow begins you'll feel a little depression: this is point 2.
Point 3: Special Point (Left Arm)
- This point is not situated on a meridian, it is located on the external side of your left forearm.
- Start by pressing your left arm close to your chest.
- About six or seven centimeters from your elbow, on the outside of your forearm, you'll find a little depression that separates two bones - this may be visible in some cases.
- You may have to press deeply into this spot, but it's usually pretty easy to locate.
Point 4: Spleen 10 (Right)
- On the inner right thigh, five centimeters above the inferior extremity of the femur.
- On the inside of your right knee, feel the big bony protuberance at the lower end of your thigh bone. Proceed upward along your thigh for about five centimeters, then press deeply. You can’t get it wrong, as this point is very sensitive most of the time.
- If you are working on someone else, ask her to stretch her right leg and place your left hand on her right kneecap; the acupressure point will be right under your thumb.
Point 5: Gall Bladder 44 (Left)
- On the lateral side of the fourth left toe, 0,1cm proximal to the margin of the nail.
- Hold the fourth toe on your left foot between your thumb and second finger and press firmly on the base of the nail.
Complete five point circuit for restoring the fundamental vibration
- Remember to cycle through this three times once you feel sensitivity in all five points simultaneously.
- Remember that this particular circuit must be done at the end of your shifting and clearing work